The Purple Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey members! Also check out http://apollostemple.userboard.net/

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Funny play about Acorns and Panties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GambrinousBeau
GambrinousBeau

Reader
Reader

Funny play about Acorns and Panties _
PostSubject: Funny play about Acorns and Panties   Funny play about Acorns and Panties Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:25 pm

I was reading through some plays and I came across this one called "Acorn" by David Graziano it had me laughing so hard! So I was wondering what other people thought of it? Is it as good as I think it is? lol

Beau
Back to top Go down
TwilightFan1293
TwilightFan1293

Reader
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Funny play about Acorns and Panties   Funny play about Acorns and Panties Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Omg! Ive read that one, I thought it was good. but i didn't know if they could hear eachother or not...

Belle
Back to top Go down
Nicki
Nicki

Reader
Reader

PostSubject: Re: Funny play about Acorns and Panties   Funny play about Acorns and Panties Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Wow, I didn't realize this piece was so popular lol I had to read it in my play writing class. It was pretty funny and I don't think they are talking to each other but rather to the audience.

Nicki
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny play about Acorns and Panties   Funny play about Acorns and Panties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny play about Acorns and Panties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Purple Quill :: Favorites :: Published Works-
Jump to: